Foundation as a learning Institute for junior and senior high school students.
As per the student’s parents request, a University re-enrollment support course for working adults is held in the same Institute.
Outsourcing education programs, mainly remedial education, to school corporations.
Seiko Education Research Institute Co., Ltd. established as a Corporation
- In response to the rapid increase in the number of students requiring external support for these various problems in pharmacy, a special department was set up to solve all problems that may arise in pharmacy school life, from the ‘entrance examination system’ to ‘remedial education’, ‘progression exams’ and ‘national exams’.
- Subsequently, student needs shifted from admissions to on-campus support, particularly for medical, dental, pharmacy and veterinary students Mobilitation of veteran specialist faculty members, including current and former university teachers and professors, through the personal connections of the president, who was the head of the Kansai Branch at the centenary of Tohoku University’s establishment.
- Formed ‘Education Reform Project’ unit for national, public and private school corporations.
- The company launched a demonstration test of an automated test marking system, conceived by the president, who belonged to ISTU at Tohoku University, which at the time was researching an internet-based class delivery system that was a pioneer in Japan.
- Started demonstration experiments with fellow international students and researchers at the time, using current affairs in international affairs as content.
Discussions begin with Western news agencies, IT engineers and others on international situation tests using automated scoring systems.
Prototype of an automated grading system is completed and demonstration tests are launched in schools and companies.
Establishment of a representative office in France to gather a wide range of knowledge on the nature of international affairs education and the nature of international affairs testing as higher education.
Started in earnest.
Research into new ways of teaching distance learning in the 5G era is being initiated by bringing almost all classes online with Covid-19.